This is my first post of the new year. I must say, 2017 had its ups and downs... A few more downs than I would have liked but I am still on the right side of the grass, so I guess I ain't doin' too shabby.
MANY PRAYERS AND THOUGHT FOR THE NEW YEAR AHEAD.
- Brand new business with brand new designs and some pretty great new ideas. I will grow my new business into something more awesome than I had before... with your help of course. (Go buy something! HaHa)
- I got married this past year, so I'm starting a fresh new year with my new hubby.
- We moved last year, so I am starting a brand new year in a brand new (new to me anyway) house.... ON AN EGG FARM. How great is that.
- I have been growing closer and closer with God and I am so excited about a new year with Him.
- And that dreaded thing, you know the one.... Lose weight! But this year it's not just that, its getting healthy. I know that by changing my eating habits, I will naturally lose weight, so that is a good thing. But for once, I'm not focused on that ONE THING.
So, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW YEAR?
(Leave a comment below and let us know)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
p.s. Just in case I haven't told you lately... MY CUSTOMERS ROCK!